Friday 21 August 2015

BEFORE YOU AIM FOR WIGHT LOSS


·         Set up your goals - Do not go  unplanned. The very first thing you will going to do is set up an ideal goal for yourself. Aim for not more than 4 kilograms to lose per month which means target yourself 1kg for 1 week. Make sure your goals are realistic and yet achievable..
·         Pin your inspiration-“I left my weight loss program in between”.  Many of us do the same because we don’t actually remind our goals. There is need of an inspiration and motivation that constantly push up you to lose more to achieve more. Such inspiration could be your old dress, A picture of your ideal person and the best way simply write your goal on a piece of paper  and pin on the  places where you visit almost daily and frequently.
·         Analyze your body- Everyone has their weak and strong points on the basis of which your body adapt to those changes. Like talking about me, “I cannot live without food but yes I can reduce my snacking”. So it would be best for you to choose your weight loss regime as per your body needs but not as per everyone needs. Ask some few more questions to yourself.
·         Can I actually maintain setup good routine to initiate weight loss?
·         Is, this is the right time when I have to start?
·         At what time you feel you are the hungriest person in this world?
·         How much time I can devote to myself to workout
Now, we have goals, our inspiration and some of our body needs, weakness, and strong points. Yes, we are all set to kick start with our weight loss.    
Everyone can start up with weight loss program, but only few can stick to it and remaining get back to their normal eating pattern within a month or so. So keep in mind:
ü  First few weeks practice the change within you
ü  Develop good lifestyle
ü  Maintain regularity
ü  Improve eating Habits

ü  stick to your resolution 

No comments:

Post a Comment